Enrolment (1 Viewer)

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Executing Database Query.
[Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

The error occurred in /web/webprod/cfroot/connectresource/applications/enrolments/utils/util_verifyDB.cfm: line 5
Called from /web/webprod/cfroot/connectresource/applications/enrolments/config/conf_appSetUp.cfm: line 113
Called from /web/webprod/cfroot/connectresource/applications/enrolments/config/conf_framework.cfm: line 15
Called from /var/opt/SUNWappserver7/domains/domain1/connect/applications/j2ee-modules/cfusion-6.1.1_1/enrol/eCAF.cfm: line 1

3 : --->
4 :
5 : <cfquery name="DBCHECK" datasource="#request.EnrolDSN#" >
6 : SELECT SYSDATE
7 : FROM DUAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SQL SELECT SYSDATE FROM DUAL
DATASOURCE n_enrol
VENDORERRORCODE 1017
SQLSTATE 28000

Please try the following:
Check the ColdFusion documentation to verify that you are using the correct syntax.
Search the Knowledge Base to find a solution to your problem.

Browser Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; FunWebProducts; SV1)
Remote Address 192.168.4.147
Referrer https://connect.newcastle.edu.au/enrol/personal_d.cfm
Date/Time 08-Dec-04 09:46 PM

Stack Trace (click to expand)
at cfutil_verifyDB2ecfm1673633018.runPage(/web/webprod/cfroot/connectresource/applications/enrolments/utils/util_verifyDB.cfm:5) at cfconf_appSetUp2ecfm683034716.runPage(/web/webprod/cfroot/connectresource/applications/enrolments/config/conf_appSetUp.cfm:113) at cfconf_framework2ecfm1471277140.runPage(/web/webprod/cfroot/connectresource/applications/enrolments/config/conf_framework.cfm:15) at cfeCAF2ecfm469336356.runPage(/var/opt/SUNWappserver7/domains/domain1/connect/applications/j2ee-modules/cfusion-6.1.1_1/enrol/eCAF.cfm:1)

java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied

at macromedia.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.createException(Unknown Source)
at macromedia.jdbc.base.BaseExceptions.getException(Unknown Source)
at macromedia.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplConnection.open(Unknown Source)
at macromedia.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.getNewImplConnection(Unknown Source)
at macromedia.jdbc.base.BaseConnection.open(Unknown Source)
at macromedia.jdbc.base.BaseDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at macromedia.jdbc.MacromediaDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
at coldfusion.server.j2ee.sql.pool.JDBCPool.createPhysicalConnection(JDBCPool.java:559)
at coldfusion.server.j2ee.sql.pool.ConnectionRunner$RunnableConnection.run(ConnectionRunner.java:64)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

what the fuck?

anyone enrolled successfully?

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
that was a temporary(well a long one) problem it worked for me at midnight. Looks like some kind of dtatbase error.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Yeah, I did mine about lunchtime yesterday, took a while coz the server kept shitting itself (hey, what else is new with our server?!) but its do-able, just keep trying it.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
hahaha, I'm glad I dropped computer science - who would have wanted to be the one who had to debug that shit?

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
PrincessSJ said:
ok ill be nice again! i spent the whole day with kindergarten today and they were beautiful :)
better! :)

hipsta_jess said:
^^^ poor kiddies.

ok, sorry, that was harsh.

:p
Quiet you, you're nowhere near as mean as me.

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
finally enrolled...it's going to be a motherfucker of a semester

Program: B Eng (Civil) / B Mathematics

Semester 1 - 2005
CIVL 3170 Steel Design
CIVL 3180 Theory of Structures 2
MATH 2330 Analysis
MATH 2340 Algebra and Geometry
PHIL 3910 Technology & Human Values

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Cyph said:
why are you doing 5 subjects?
Cos i dropped a subject semester 1 last year when i decided to change degrees and doing 5 subjects next semester is pretty much the only way i can avoid being at uni for an extra semester

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I am re-enrolling right now, although I don't know why, if I don't get transfered I probably won't be going back. It will just give me another option:).

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Oh damn, I am stuck already. In the Statistics and Disability Information step, one of the questions asks whether you have done any Bachelors Degree courses. By that do they want you to exclude the one you are re-enrolling in, or do they want you to include it? The reason I ask is because if it is the first question then I would put "Never Commenced" but if they mean the second question I would put "Commenced, not completed":confused:.

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
i re-activated myself yesterday after a leave of absence but the server is still not recognising me. im gonna get the shittest classes

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
um.. said:
i re-activated myself yesterday after a leave of absence but the server is still not recognising me. im gonna get the shittest classes
Why? Course registrations don't open for a while don't they:confused:?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Some are already up, a 2nd semester one of mine is, none of my others are though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)