enrolment (1 Viewer)

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
hi. i have a little hazard going on. i will be away on the uni enrolment day at usyd for physio and exss which i know i'll get into at least one of them.

so anyway, have been reading and it seems hard to enrol if i'm not there. help cos i think there may be some problems with units of study, payment, etc.

how do we choose units of study btw? i will actually be way on the main round offer day so that doesnt help any cause.

so yeah, any help about these kind of things. plus in reference to the proxy thing, it seems pretty hard as cumberland campus is a pain to get to (even by car) and there arent many people that i know that would be willing to do this for me... esp if they are enrolling at the same time. ffs i need assistance.

any tips?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
if you can't enrol yourself then you'll have to get someone else to do it for you on the day. afaik usyd doesn't give you any other options, which is a bit mean but also makes life a lot easier for the university. can you get a parent/sibling/uncle/cousin/grandparent/anyone to do it for you?

as for units of study: check out the handbook entries for exercise science and physio. it'll be much easier for your proxy if you make them a list of the units you're enrolling in, so they don't have to figure it out on the day. also, make sure that you give them your tax file number, and that they have all your other personal details. (most of the details are already printed on your form - they get them from UAC - but you have to check them as part of the enrolment process.)

jkwii

Ultimate Member
HSC
thanks. also a quick one: why do i need to give them my tfn? also, another thing is do most ppl organise their timetables basically on the day of enrolment?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll pay back your HECS debt through the taxation system, hence the need for the TFN.

No, timetables are released during O-week.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)