enrolment questions (1 Viewer)

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
On the website it says one of the things we should bring is our payment...but it doesnt specify how much we should bring! is there any way to find out how much we need to pay up front on the day before we go enrolment??

also, im a little confused about this choosing units of study. how does this actually work? wouldnt everyone in a course have to be studying the same thing?

thanks in advance

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
You don't need to bring money, it's entirely up to you. If you're CSP, you can pay some of your fees up front, but you don't have to (remember that $500 gets you a discount). I dunno what the story is with DFEE.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
You have to pay on the day for DFEE or non-deferred HECS.

As for choosing units of study - it really depends on what course you're doing. If you're doing something like medical science your units of study will largely be similar to everyone else's, although you'll have a bit of choice. If you're doing an arts degree, however, it's open slather and you pick from something like 40 subject areas. Have a look around the appropriate faculty website to get started. (What degree are you doing?)

angmor

momentica-one.deviantart.
HSC
ill be doing med science. so basically all i have to bring on the day is enrolment slip, and a cheque for the full sum of DFEE (which im doing)? so i have to pay up for my entire course on the day? or just for one year or something?

hysteria85

HSC
angmor said:
ill be doing med science. so basically all i have to bring on the day is enrolment slip, and a cheque for the full sum of DFEE (which im doing)? so i have to pay up for my entire course on the day? or just for one year or something?
You pay for one semester at a time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)