• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

enrolment question.. fees etc (1 Viewer)

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Student Service Fees & Charges
Student Service Fees are compulsory charges that are levied for a range of student services and student organisation memberships. Full-time and Part-time students pay the same charges regardless of the number of subjects enrolled each semester. These charges will be itemised on your first Service Fee invoice, which will be sent to you after your enrolment session. Payment will be due immediately. Student Service Fees cannot be deferred under HECS or PELS schemes.

Payment can be made by credit card, in person at the Commonwealth Bank, or by mail. Further information on how to pay your Student Service Fees will be provided on the back of the invoice.

Student Service Fees for New Students - Autumn 2004

University Union Fee $132.00 (Payable for each semester)

Students' Association Fee $ 38.00 (Payable for each semester)

Student Accommodation Levy $ 32.50 (Payable for each semester)

TOTAL $ 202.50
im confused as to whether or not this amount of money is paid on the spot when we enrol. this bit:

These charges will be itemised on your first Service Fee invoice, which will be sent to you after your enrolment session. Payment will be due immediately. Student Service Fees cannot be deferred under HECS or PELS schemes.

Payment can be made by credit card, in person at the Commonwealth Bank, or by mail. Further information on how to pay your Student Service Fees will be provided on the back of the invoice.

specifically:

These charges will be itemised on your first Service Fee invoice, which will be sent to you after your enrolment session.

these bits seem to indicate that you pay AFTER you enrol at some stage?? im confused....

thisser

I think, but don't take my word, is that after enrolment day, they send you an invoice. You won't have to pay anything until after you receive the invoice at which stage you should pay immediately...

i think.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
As far as I know, you will get your fees statement at enrolment, and you will have until mid February to pay that. That's what happened with me :). So hopefully for your sake it should be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)