enrollment help (1 Viewer)

gp

when do we have to pick a timetable for tutorials?

i've enrolled in my lectures but now i dont know wtf to do

and also does anybody know when we have to go to the uni to get id cards etc.. is that in o-week?

sunny

meh.
HSC
E-spot is expecting all new students to get their student IDs starting next week.

Bring two sorts of ID with you (eg drivers license, etc). You'll fill in a small form, get your photo taken and get your card on the spot.

You should enrol in the lectures and tutes at the same time.

When you select classes in myUNSW after search for them, you select LEC (lectures) and TU (tutes) and maybe LAB (labs) if you have any.

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by sunny
When you select classes in myUNSW after search for them, you select LEC (lectures) and TU (tutes) and maybe LAB (labs) if you have any.
Commerce Tutes are handled through TAS, which can be found from the commerce website: www.fce.unsw.edu.au

addz

HSC
are e-spot prepared for people this weeK??

sunny

meh.
HSC
I'm pretty sure they're ready. I took some new students down to e-spot today.

Take some sort of photo ID with you, and print out your enrolment confirmation (the page that says what you're enrolled in), you might need that.

Lolliana

myunsw didnt mention anything about selecting your tutes, i thought they were allocated 1st lecture?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by Lolliana
myunsw didnt mention anything about selecting your tutes, i thought they were allocated 1st lecture?
different faculties have different procedures
Commerce you have to choose tutes online yourself, and others are part of the myUNSW timetable..and yes, most others are allocated in the first week of session

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)