Enrolling into Uni (1 Viewer)

Kenny-C

HSC
I'm currently overseas and i was wondering if i have to come to enrol into uni by physically going to uni. Can i just do some late enrolement thing

LeftrightOut

Needs more cowbell
HSC
N/A
Do you mean enrolling into specific subjects once you are in a degree or enrolling into a degree?

A lot of unis have online enrolment for subjects and even room selection. Look at the website for the University that you are attending and see if they offer the option.

Enrolment days also vary, so again, visit the website of the uni you are attending.

Kenny-C

HSC
Yeh i've just finished the HSC and i'm overseas

doe

HSC
N/A
usually you can authorize someone to act on your behalf as well, if you cant make it.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I think only UNSW has full online enrolment at this stage (for commencing students), so its not a matter of getting someone to act on your behalf if you can, you MUST! or else you cant enrol

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
UTS is going to be partially trialing online enrolment for commencing students in 2005, provided the current online enrolment system for current student goes well (which atm is well, buggy :p).

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
You need to authorise a representative to enrol on your behalf, which means you have to physically sign a form that you download from the uni and give it to them.

If you're not back by the time offers are released you'll have to download, complete, sign and mail this form to you proxy in Australia before then.

Kenny-C

HSC
Where do i get and when can i get this form?

bex

HSC
Minai said:
I think only UNSW has full online enrolment at this stage (for commencing students), so its not a matter of getting someone to act on your behalf if you can, you MUST! or else you cant enrol

csu also has online enrolment

ziggyboy

HSC
I've been enroling online since Feb 2003 at the University of Wollongong. I only had to show up in my first enrolment because we had our pictures taken for the uni ID, but after that I've never been to uni to enrol in any subjects. Our lab/tute scheds are all done online as well.

I thought all unis did this but I guess I was wrong.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Minai said:
but offers havent been released yet??? who is enrolling??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)