enrolling into Arts classes (1 Viewer)

miffytoki

HSC
just accepted an offer for commerce/arts at unsw and just finished enrolling into my classes and submitting prefs through TAS for Tutes.

However one of my classes (Spanish and Latin American Studies on my Arts side) has 6 contact hours a week, but according to my timetable only has 5......so far i'm enrolled in 1 x Spanish lecture and 2 x 2 hr Tutorials. So, so far i'm out by like an hour.....can anyone tell me if theres like a missin lab or tutorial i have to enroll in? and how does the Arts and Social Sciences Faculty organise that?

sunny

meh.
HSC
What course code is this?

Sometimes there are HPW discrepencies between the handbook and what actually happens.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
sometimes you enrol in tut/lab once you start university.

s2ophie

HSC
the 6th hour is the hour you are meant to spend in the listening lab doing your listening homework. you do it in your own time so you don't have to enrol in a particular course.

NiKz*~

HSC
sorry if this may seem dumb, but i also accepted commerce/arts and dont seem to be able to enrol in the chinese studies tutorials/seminars/lab

the lectures are fine, but there doesnt seem to be an option to enrol for seminars under class selection =/
anyhelp would be appreciated
thanks

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
what course number is this? if it's CHIN1006 (which i'm doing) or another CHIN language class, you sign up for seminars during 1st week

search your course up here and see what it says

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)