Enrolled unit of study not showing on timetable (1 Viewer)

Andrew759

HSC
A unit of study i am enrolled in is not showing up on my timetable. I believe this is a product of the new sydney student system because ever since that was introduced my student enrollment and admin details have been buggy.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
IDK it can possibly be for that reason but when I enrolled (via MyAdmin in the past) it appeared the very next time I refreshed the timetable. :/

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Important Note:
If the units of study on your timetable don't match the units of study you selected in Sydney Student this may be because you have not completed the Unit of Study selection process in Sydney Student. You can complete the unit of study selection process by following these steps:
Choose "Sydney Student" and log in.
Choose "My Studies", and then "Units of Study".
Follow the process until you reach the screen that says "YOUR UNIT OF STUDY SELECTION - COMPLETED".
Only after you have completed this will you be able to collect a new timetable with your correct units of study.

If you are still having difficulties please contact the Timetable Unit at timetable.unit@sydney.edu.au
This thing.

Andrew759

HSC
Ive done exactly that, probably 5 times at least. When it gets to the "Pending units of study" screen it doesnt show the missing unit of study, even though it shows on the main units of study screen and on the form where you modify your subjects.

Last edited:

Andrew759

HSC
I usually use firefox because the sydney student admin has problems with chrome, but this issue is happening even in internet explorer. Maybe i should just go in person to vary my enrolment?

Last edited:

_traveler_

That married guy
HSC
N/A
Hey Andrew I can confirm that it is not a browser issue. I believe that you might have the same issue that I had. A unit is added but it never shows up on the confirmation pages? Also is this a fifth unit or forth?

Firstly, check your financial statement to see if the class is on there. Secondly, click 'My Studies' and 'Unit of Studies' and see if the unit appears on the summary page. If they both exist, then its a glitch in the system that has been caused by adding/withdrawing the unit either in Sydney Student or the old SSA.

You have to contact the Sydney Student help desk or I can provide you with a direct number for the IT department for Sydney Student.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)