Enrolled or not? (1 Viewer)

srp123au

HSC
N/A
In the enrolled section of the pweb should it list the units you are enrolled in? I enrolled on tuesday- and they're still not there yet???

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its admin taking their sweet assed time. If theres nothing there tomorrow, ring up the student centre and ask what the hell is going on, cause its getting a little too close to tutorial registration to have no units showing.

dre

HSC
can someone help..i put in a program variation form in on the 2nd of feb to add a unit to my health science course. A elective. and theres still only 3 subjects im enrolled in on the net and not 4.??????????

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Did you do the program variation at the student centre, or did you send it through fax or snail mail. It should have been changed by now, ring them up tomorrow, cause the subject might be full.

kitty28

They are probably still processing your enrolment. I enrolled on tuesday too, for Medical Science. However, on pweb my units are up but are 'unconfirmed'.
Don't worry... I heard that everyones units should be up by Tuesday 15th Feb. If they still aren't there, then you should contact your nearest student centre.

dre

HSC
ok ill wait till tuesday...and then i'll ring them but yeah i actually went to the werrington south student centre and gave it to the lady on the 2nd of feb-wednesday.

klh

HSC
this is why i prefer going into the student centre in person...they changed my enrolement right there and then. it doesnt change on pweb but they wait until a certain time to update all the variations and stuff. i asked the lady there and she is like the forms are more of a 'formality', since they just change it on the spot.

Jacks

HSC
For everyone who has either unconfirmed units, or units not showing...ring up your student centre tomorrow just to check on their progress. I advise you do this tomorrow if they aren't showing as enrolled simply because tute reg is fast approaching, and you want to make sure you get into the tutes and lectures you want...you can find the appropriate phone numbers for your home campus here:

http://www.uws.edu.au/about/adminorg/academic/oar/info/centres/contact

I know we seem to be repeating ourselves with this advice but it's really important you find out what's going on as to avoid problems and inconveniences further down the track. We can only provide assumption as to what might be happening with your units, though if you call your student centre they should be able to give you a more definite reason for them not showing up, or at least properly confirm that everything will be as it should be come tute rego.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)