Enrolled at two high schools and ATAR estimate (1 Viewer)

BenBrownTown

HSC
Hey so I am enrolled in My current high school that I attend and at a distance education high school (sydney distance education high school) where I am completing only one course, my question is, does my distance education subject which is engineering rank differently then my current school and how does this all work out with my other subjects.

also if anyone doesn't mind can I have an atar estimate please school rank 347 these marks are my assessment marks from the whole year
English standard (73% 10th/104)
Physics (84% 1st/15)
Chemistry (74% 7th/15)
Engineering (88% 1st/8)
Mathematics ( 95% 2nd/30)
Extension 1 maths (79% 4th/11)
Industrial technology timber (96% 1st/15)

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Yes the distance ed ranking is done through the rest of your distance ed class while the other subjects are done through your school.

So your regular school will send in the marks for all your subjects except for the engineering course.

Sydney Distance Ed will submit a set of marks for engineering and you will be included for comparison with those students. If you managed to get a Band 6 then Sydney Distance Ed will be credited as your school for engineering while your regular school will be credited for the other subjects.

BenBrownTown

HSC
awesome thankyou very much makes more sense now, im looking on track for a band 6 hopefully shame the regular school cant claim that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)