Enough Nuclear Weapons To Destroy The Whole World? (1 Viewer)

Laeth01

HSC
it will be resources not scars from previous wars
I reckon it would be countries who lost in previous wars and are still unsettled about it.. and countries like afghanistan and pakistan + the Americans killing Bin laden..

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I reckon it would be countries who lost in previous wars and are still unsettled about it.. and countries like afghanistan and pakistan + the Americans killing Bin laden..
hahahahaha

Afghanistan doesn't have the capacity to invade anyone and won't have that capacity even if the US left and you gave them 40 years to rebuild

Pakistan would be more likely invade India before anybody else and would get its arse kicked

I mean seriously get some historical common sense

boris

Banned
HSC
That is false. Iran is trying to acquire nuclear weapons or probably already has a steady artillery. Plus why would they fear invasion from the US? the Americans have nothing to invade Iran for but if they "Invade" Iran would probably be because of terrorism concerns. and not mention the UN...
are you a fucking moron

Garygaz

HSC
yep america would invade iran over terrorism concerns, you heard it here first

Laeth01

HSC
hahahahaha

Afghanistan doesn't have the capacity to invade anyone and won't have that capacity even if the US left and you gave them 40 years to rebuild

Pakistan would be more likely invade India before anybody else and would get its arse kicked

I mean seriously get some historical common sense
I didn't mean that they would invade eachother i said if there is another war to be, they would be pissed off because of what the Americans did to them

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I didn't mean that they would invade eachother i said if there is another war to be, they would be pissed off because of what the Americans did to them
ok that doesn't make any sense so if there is another war Afghanistan will be pissed off at the yanks? they're already pissed off.

I don't know what your point is

Laeth01

HSC
ok that doesn't make any sense so if there is another war Afghanistan will be pissed off at the yanks? they're already pissed off.

I don't know what your point is
I meant that the killing of Bin Laden would surely have pissed off the Al Qaeda group so if there were another war lets say for example China or some asian country trying to take over Australia.. (for example) the Americans would surely help Australia Thus sparking attention from the From the rest of the world.. and would result in other countries helping certain allies provided 21st century technology and the Bs AND the previous lessens learnt no country would want to lose.. resulting in excessive use of nuclear weapons.. and all that

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
I meant that the killing of Bin Laden would surely have pissed off the Al Qaeda group so if there were another war lets say for example China or some asian country trying to take over Australia.. (for example) the Americans would surely help Australia Thus sparking attention from the From the rest of the world.. and would result in other countries helping certain allies provided 21st century technology and the Bs AND the previous lessens learnt no country would want to lose.. resulting in excessive use of nuclear weapons.. and all that
nope still didn't make any sense

all I saw was bin laden blah blah blah we all die from nukes

Al Qaeda been pissed off for about 20 years, bin ladens death doesn't make a difference

boris

Banned
HSC
hahaha what the fuck

Laeth01

HSC
nope still didn't make any sense

all I saw was bin laden blah blah blah we all die from nukes

Al Qaeda been pissed off for about 20 years, bin ladens death doesn't make a difference
You might want to read it again, Bin ladens death would have pissed of Al Qaeda even more than they were. if a conflict broke out somewhere around the world and the US was involved the Al Qaeda would want to be involved to get back at America. This would seem a good opportunity for other countries to jump in and help America so they get in favor with them.. and a WW3 would be occuring :)

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
You might want to read it again, Bin ladens death would have pissed of Al Qaeda even more than they were. if a conflict broke out somewhere around the world and the US was involved the Al Qaeda would want to be involved to get back at America. This would seem a good opportunity for other countries to jump in and help America so they get in favor with them.. and a WW3 would be occuring :)
ok yea, but that whole situation was a given, if that's your point......... then congrats captain obvious?

and the situation you described already happened, we call it the Afghanistan and Iraq wars? the ones we have already been fighting?

I don't see any WW3 happening around me?

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
the whole point of 9/11 was to get the US to invade Afghanistan so Al Qaeda wouldn't have to travel over there to kill them, and the US occupation would insight anger and lead to more recruiting opportunities for Al Qaeda. Meanwhile the wars would drain the US economy so that their country would collapse, like how Bin laden and his mates made the soviets collapse when they invaded Afghanistan.

TLDR bin laden was the ultimate troll

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
what are you retarded what is this what the fuck

LeighTiger

HSC
Guys i think you need to ease up on this kid a bit

he does have a point of what his talking about...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)