Enjoy stressing over nothing (1 Viewer)

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
As the title says.Give it a few months after the HSC will mean nothing and no one will ask you about your ATAR.
So do your best but dont be an idiot about it

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Pretty much this.

The worst thing you can do during your exam period is stress or excessively check raw marks databases and atar calculators in lieu of study. (I was guilty of the former for English paper 2 and the latter throughout my hsc)

terzho

HSC
Pretty much this.

The worst thing you can do during your exam period is stress or excessively check raw marks databases and atar calculators in lieu of study. (I was guilty of the former for English paper 2 and the latter throughout my hsc)
- I read whilst a raw mark database pdf was open with a matrix atar calculator in the adjacent tab...

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
As the title says.Give it a few months after the HSC will mean nothing and no one will ask you about your ATAR.
So do your best but dont be an idiot about it
I'd amend that to like a week haha (asking about the ATAR)-and give it March in uni for people not to care :)

Guys, just go in there and give it your best go. Your best go will be inhibited if you stress and don't rest up beforehand!

The time to unwind and mentally prepare yourself is here, don't be trying to write practice essays at midnight tonight or anything crazy! I will probs PM yell at you if I see you guys online at that time. (I pity the fool that incurs the wrath of HSC mum)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
- I read whilst a raw mark database pdf was open with a matrix atar calculator in the adjacent tab...
Just try not to get in the habit of doing it many times a day and estimating your marks after each exam etc. Can be a big time waster.

To be fair, I did predict my atar within .05 but my individual subject predictions were a fair bit off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)