English Tutor Wanted (1 Viewer)

ScottyTee

HSC
Hi there,

I am looking for assistance in the english module we are studying. The tutor will have to have experience with the "After Mabo" documentary and also other materials covered in this module.

I look forward to hearing from you :) just sent me a PM.

Cheers

ScottyTee

HSC
Strange that no one has done this, but when I say im willing to pay up to $100 an hour maybe that will push some people to reply?

~ari

is well hung
HSC
velox said:
Would greatly help if you stated what level of English i.e. Ext 1/Adv etc, and what the module name is called.
Yeah it would...

...I dunno if its worth $100 though...I get more than that for an hour of my work

ScottyTee

HSC
velox said:
Would greatly help if you stated what level of English i.e. Ext 1/Adv etc, and what the module name is called.
Level: English Advanced
Module C: Representation and Text
Elective 2: Powerplay
Texts: After Mabo and complimentary texts

ScottyTee

HSC
~ari said:
Yeah it would...

...I dunno if its worth $100 though...I get more than that for an hour of my work
Congratulations, did that give you a nice little ego boost? Im sure a lot of people make more than $100 an hour, its not that big an achievement, but when it comes to tutoring I think its pretty good considering the market average is around $20.

edit: and please don't be so immature as to spam my website.

Last edited:

~ari

is well hung
HSC
ScottyTee said:
Congratulations, did that give you a nice little ego boost? Im sure a lot of people make more than $100 an hour, its not that big an achievement, but when it comes to tutoring I think its pretty good considering the market average is around $20.

edit: and please don't be so immature as to spam my website.
No, my ego is already high enough that it needs no extra boost:)

Edit: Would you be please not be so immature as to accuse me of spamming your possibly non-existant website. It really reflects badly on you.

CurioCity

Banned
HSC
N/A
ScottyTee said:
Strange that no one has done this, but when I say im willing to pay up to $100 an hour maybe that will push some people to reply?
Hey there ScottyTee,

If you try messaging tutors that you find suitable on CurioCity - Find a Tutor website, you might have a better response rate.

There are hundreds of registered tutors and coaches for you to select from.

Here's the current list of English Tutors for you to start with:
http://www.curiocity.com.au/searchresult.asp?Subjects=10

good luck!

ScottyTee

HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)