English Test (1 Viewer)

xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
As if make a post about how easy an english test is when you cant fkn speak english.

chris42

HSC
Anyway that they could ask a general question about last year's english essay, I could write a nice change essay, ;)

SydneySwan

woohoo!
HSC
N/A
I have another question about the English test!! Ok, so it's fill-in-the-blanks and a mini essay. However, judging by last year's topic question in the essay, would the content matter that much? That is, are they marking the essay based on our grammar/basic english, or are they marking the essay based on what we write?

ScArSnIk

Super 1337 Adm!n
HSC
look its easy...you cant even prepare for it. as long as u passed year 7 english you will be fine.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
it was ''easy peasy lemon squeezy''! :D:rofl:

I killed it :D

malteaze_aura

Question: Does the idea of everyone's names being posted with their results of the English Test next to it mean anythign to anyone? :eek:

simmmo

nup. all i need to know is i passed...so i need someone to go to the uni on friday and check :)

mind you im certain i did so i dont really need to check

HSC
haha i dont know if i will pass or not~! :D

im such an idiot...i wrote 2 pages instead of 1....they better not fail me on "not reading instructions"
hehehe

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Usually most results at uni are posted using your student number, and not your name, but if they said they will use your name, then yeh they probably will :p.

lil_star

Longing for IT!
HSC
why cant UTS just post the results online :s i cant be bothered going just to know one word ...''pass'' or ''fail'' ....im pretty sure id pass :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)