English Paper 1 - Thoughts (1 Viewer)

lolmichelle

HSC
can someone please repeat what the question was?? like with proper wording, i know there was emotional and intellectul something butive BLockED IT OUT FroM my brains.

FrequentBF4

HSC
N/A
So one is doing John Donne, once again our school screws us by choosing the hardest texts.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
The question is, are you prepared for that?
Yeah cause I remember my old related which was a short film.

If anyone wants to use it as a backup it is CHILDREN by Takuya Okada

Snowflek

HSC
Farout, i feel like i completely screwed up short answers... I incorporated so bloody many techniques and explained each just in case cause i had no bloody clue what to write. Like i don't understand what on earth i wrote. how does my marker udnerstand what i wrote when i dont... :mad:

jathu123

HSC
Farout, i feel like i completely screwed up short answers... I incorporated so bloody many techniques and explained each just in case cause i had no bloody clue what to write. Like i don't understand what on earth i wrote. how does my marker udnerstand what i wrote when i dont... :mad:
haha dont worry, im sure atleast half the people did the same thing (ie bs it to the max)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Same haha my 6 marker was 8 techniques all bs'ed and hoping it works :D

haha dont worry, im sure atleast half the people did the same thing (ie bs it to the max)
More like the whole state haha

But I'm sure some people had great interpretations, however bsing hopefully worked because I had no clue what text 2 and 3 were on about!

Snowflek

HSC
Same haha my 6 marker was 8 techniques all bs'ed and hoping it works :D

More like the whole state haha

But I'm sure some people had great interpretations, however bsing hopefully worked because I had no clue what text 2 and 3 were on about!
Dude, i didn't even properly read text 2 and 3 lol.. I just read first paragraph, then read the last one... Like people were talking about ointment or something and im like wot. Didn't see the word ointment in any text! Was the ointment a significant part of the text or what...

Cena123

HSC
N/A
Dude, i didn't even properly read text 2 and 3 lol.. I just read first paragraph, then read the last one... Like people were talking about ointment or something and im like wot. Didn't see the word ointment in any text! Was the ointment a significant part of the text or what...
niqqa wtf
Did I read have different texts lmao

Cena123

HSC
N/A
niqqa wtf
Did I read have different texts lmao ahaha

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
It was like the 1st or 2nd sentence of text 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)