English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
yea ur right
ig the ease of the question depends on the text people had
it wasn’t bad for me bc i found the crucible to relate to the question pretty well
yh i kinda related how collective experiences cause the indivudual challenges so kind intertwined them

stressedadfff

HSC
I guess that's very broad as it doesn't require you to focus on a specific theme or anything
wait do you think its fine that i talked about the challenges indivuduals face due to collective thought/ideologies? and how they respond in diverse ways?

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Going back to the FB discussion group to have confidence in my responses
I am just very happy

I didn't waffle short answer, found the techniques to prove a point and bam. It didn't sap my time with a comfortable 50 minutes remaining.

Had a full on 15 quote essay with 5 quotes per paragraph and 5 pages ( I write like 13 words a line v small).

Well I don't want to sulk I will grind for paper 2 and wish all the best for everyone.

vishnay

God
HSC
care to predict the questions for section 2 I have complete trust in ur word
nah i have no clue abt paper 2 but i rlly dont hope they do some stupid shit like specifying characters in mod a and praying they dont make it a 10/10 split for mod c coz then i'm stuffed

HSC
ok but thats not as broad sorry i want to argue against that

it focalised on the INDIVIDUAL which made it difficult to connect to the COLLECTIVE IMO
I had 1984 and by connecting to the individual I was able to discuss how necessary it is for there to be a collective and that wasn't too far of a stretch but I guess it does depend on the text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)