• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

English, Music 1 and Visual Arts Tutor -- 98.60 ATAR 2010 (1 Viewer)

zebzie

HSC
Hey there, I'm offering some tutoring for Advanced English, Extension 1, Visual Arts and, if it's needed, Music 1 as well.

I achieved a 98.60 ATAR in 2010, with 97/100 in Adv, 48/50 in Ex. 1, 96/100 in VA and 97/100 in Music 1.

I graduated last year and I'm about to begin my first year of Uni. Although I haven't had much experience tutoring, I have a huge amount of resources as my father is an ex-English teacher and tutor, with top answers and essay responses dating back to 1999.

English

The Modules I completed include Donne/Wit, Cloudstreet and the 9/11 Website, and although they aren't very popular I can provide needed assistance with essay writing, structure and a deeper understanding of the modules in general. I can work with you in writing and developing a strong thesis, give confidence in creative and analytical writing, and work with you in completing tasks every step of the way.

In terms of EE1, I completed the Romanticism course, and can only help within that Module.

Visual Arts

I can assist in both art making (specifically Photography and Digital Imaging), and writing - just e-mail me for more details.

Music 1

Pretty rare for a Music 1 tutor, but there might be some people who need help with listening tasks, Viva Voce preparation and analysing music. Again, e-mail me for details.

I tutor for $25 an hour and can travel to the UNSW and USYD libraries, State Library or any library in the inner west. You can contact me at coinoperated.boy@hotmail.com if interested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)