english/maths tutor (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
hi, im dennis and i finished my hsc in 2008 with a uai of 99.05.

i achieved 94/100 in 2 unit english.
46/50 in 3 unit english.
97/100 in 3 unit maths
95/100 in 4 unit maths

i am willing to tutor years 7-12 in any forms of english except english extension 2.
in the maths department, i will be offering tutoring in years 7-12 with the exception of 4 unit maths.

how my tutoring would work would be this:

re; english.
this would be a sporadic thing; basically if you need an essay or practise essay or anything read over, you can email it over to me and then we will meet a few days later where i will go through your essay in depth.
i've had quite a lot of experience in this department as i have often critiqued other students' essays already both during year 12 and now.

the cost for this will be $10/essay (including the time i will be explaining my critique), plus any travelling costs to your local library (or if you're willing to travel to me)

re; maths.
i feel i have quite good natural mathematical aptitude and i feel i would be able to teach you the course quite effectively.
same deal regarding travelling, and i would expect prospective students to come with harder questions or want me to explain certain parts of the syllabus.
the price for this is a very affordable 15$/hour.

finally, i am also willing to tutor online in both maths and english.
i've had great success both being helped, and helping others online in both these subjects, but this is quite experimentary so prices are negotiable.

if you're interested, send me a pm or an email to

u_sinned AT hotmail.com

thanks for you time.

edit;
i live in carlingford.

Last edited:

xtcy

HSC
suuuppp dennis!

gettin' quiet in here dont you think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)