English Ext 2 Video Tutoring & Workshopping (1 Viewer)

cblok

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,

I'm a 3rd year Film, English and Performance Studies student at Sydney University who's offering his services as a tutor for Extension 2 English Video Students.

A bit about me:

- I currently tutor 10 other Extension 2 English Video Students

- During year 11, I made 4 short films for English and Drama assessment tasks. I recieved 95% and above for all of these

- I completed the Extension 2 English (Video) course for my HSC and recieved 49/50 for my video.

- I am 3 years into a Bachelor Arts at Sydney University majoring in Film, English and Performance.

- I continue to make short films for competitions and experience and have just finished filming a Television Show for TVS (Channel 31)

- I have worked on many professional film shoots for short films, advertisements and music video clips.

- I currently work through my company 'Writer's Blok Productions' producing videos for corporations, events and weddings.

- I own professional editing and video equipment should you need it for your video.

My Services:

My services generally consist of 2 phases:

The 1st phase being theoretical tutoring. This includes getting the log book together, working on assessments, writing scripts, storyboarding and learning about the filmic language.

The 2nd being practical workshopping. This is where we put the ideas learned in phase 1 into practical use by actually using the equipment.

Some of the things we work on are: storyboarding, scripting, using your camera and all the features on it, sound, lighting, on-set strategies and editing.

All lessons are on a personal 1 to 1 basis and are completely tailored to your needs. If you feel you only want to participate in one of the stages, that's fine. Or if you want something completely different altogether we can also arrange for that. I can tailor my tutoring services to beginners, intermediate or advanced film students.

I am also available for Camera Operation and Editing should you wish to use my equipment and concentrate on directing.

Feel free to send me an email with any questions (writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com) instead of answering to this thread as I probably won't check it very often.

My price is $25 an hour and I can traval around
Sydney if need be. Minimum lessons are 2 hours but 4 hour lessons are generally better.

Christiaan Blok
'Writer's Blok Productions'

www.users.bigpond.net.au/writersblokproductions
writers_blok_productions@hotmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)