English Ext 2 tutor/mentor (1 Viewer)

HSC
I posted this in the EE2 forum, too.

Hey,

This might be a bit late but I can mentor any short story (maybe poetry, too) EE2 students - in person (around the Hornsby/North Shore area preferably) or through email until June and through email from then onwards (I'll be in Europe).

I got 50 for my story and was shortlisted for the showcase. I'd really like some tutoring experience since I want to tutor as a job on the side during uni next year.

PM or email me (shy.miffle@gmail.com)

Edit: I won't charge anything, or charge a small amount if I have to travel, if you give me a nice little reference at the end :)

HSC

i read your tutoring post and WOW your marks :D ! have you got many students yet??

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
haha, unfortunately no. I think mostly because of my location (far north coast). I also haven't been throwing myself into the marketing side, because I might be moving to Sydney very soon, and hell, everything's up in the air! I reckon in Sydney I'll be able to get a few students.

PS: Have you got many students/mentees (even though you're not charging anything (dang, how can I compete with that!))

Last edited:
HSC
ohh that's a shame! i'm sure if you move to sydney you'll get heaps of students though, there's definitely a bigger market for it here :) good luck!

HSC
fleepbasding said:
haha, unfortunately no. I think mostly because of my location (far north coast). I also haven't been throwing myself into the marketing side, because I might be moving to Sydney very soon, and hell, everything's up in the air! I reckon in Sydney I'll be able to get a few students.

PS: Have you got many students/mentees (even though you're not charging anything (dang, how can I compete with that!))
oh and yes i have 2 students at the moment, i'll hopefully be able to tutor '07 hsc students next year since i have some experience now :) ext 2 tutoring is fun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)