English Ext 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

TheVuk

HSC
Bro i never studied wtf to do for section 1 I was quoting the fuck out of it and I had shit analysis but section two was half decent fuck me

Hiheyhello

HSC
i’m actually rlly happy about section 1 (i was trying to see everyone’s reactions coz they had all been like it’s NOT GONNA BE A CRITICAL)

meanwhile, i had the best ever essay for worlds of upheaval memorsied, but because i felt the need to use up the whole booklet for sectiln1, i kinda didn’t leave myself enough to time to think worlds of upheaval fully through … basically i’m worried that like my thesis is inconsistent throughout, and also i didn’t have a conclusion :(

BUT HOLY FRICK THAT WAS MY LAST EXAM IM SO HAPPYYY

Jojofelyx

HSC
i’m actually rlly happy about section 1 (i was trying to see everyone’s reactions coz they had all been like it’s NOT GONNA BE A CRITICAL)

meanwhile, i had the best ever essay for worlds of upheaval memorsied, but because i felt the need to use up the whole booklet for sectiln1, i kinda didn’t leave myself enough to time to think worlds of upheaval fully through … basically i’m worried that like my thesis is inconsistent throughout, and also i didn’t have a conclusion :(

BUT HOLY FRICK THAT WAS MY LAST EXAM IM SO HAPPYYY
Lol same, i reckon cheeky 23/25 for section 1 critical, but like a 17/25 for section 2 at best lol. Lets just hope 40/50 raw goes to e4 🥲

Hiheyhello

HSC
Lol same, i reckon cheeky 23/25 for section 1 critical, but like a 17/25 for section 2 at best lol. Lets just hope 40/50 raw goes to e4 🥲
ahhhh sameee that is exactly how i feel!!!
yesss, let’s really hope that scaling is in our favour

mikrokosmos

HSC
Literally my whole school and we have a pretty smart English extension cohort HATEDDD section 1 but my texts were perfect for section 2! Hopefully I get e4 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)