• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

english exam help (1 Viewer)

Nullachick

HSC
N/A
hey i have been away for 3 months and are comig back into yr 12 now and i have to do that exam everyone did... whats in it whats it about if anyone wants to help me please do
peace out

HSC
i think the stoner's talkinga bout the year 11 yearlies or year 12 term 1 assessment?

HSC
oh those where ... interesting

I personally havent got my results, but mine was done on "the truman show" - we had too reflect several scenees techniques, ideas and images presented, you gotta structure it into a radio interview

the only thing against me then was time, we're told we gotta do an average of 1 page per 10 minutes, in 60 minutes given time i only did 5

a peice of advice when you do it is that before exam, think about what you write, see when you do english exam you just write, i spent 10min thinking about something i already had revised over the night before, i could of fit more work in, I hadnt properly connected it too a cartoon and provide a suffecient summary
stupid stupid STUPID me, dont make same mistake eh

Scanorama

HSC
"The Truman Show" is not a Journey text, is a text of Module A - Image. Nullachick, you should as your friend whats assessment about, it can be an essay, speech, presentation etc etc. For my school, we did a speech and a presentation last year. And the assessment itself does not nescessary based on your text, in fact, it can be a combination of your text and other type of journey.

HSC
well mr whitlam i formally request you KISS MY ASS! ... erm wait youre not him

anyways, well then we where doing image :p see thats why i dont go well in english i dont know what im doing half the time

Scanorama

HSC
lol Casmira. I was in your position last year, took me 3 months to figure out which texts are module A/B/C and Area of Study. I really dont like this subject, what they teach is so pointless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)