• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

English exam failures (1 Viewer)

ANTMfan91

HSC
ajdlinux said:
33/45 is only 'alright'?! I'd give, well, not quite 'anything', but close, to get marks like that :p

It's strange, because according to my teacher I'm one of the most naturally talented writers in my class, yet I keep on doing really, really badly.
I think its that I have a high standard for myself in English. If I had got that in Maths I would be soo happy.

cam.t

HSC
ANTMfan91 said:
I did really well in Extenstion English :). I got 9/10 which was the equal top mark.
I did alright in Advanced, 33/45. 8/15 in Section 1, 13/15 Section 2, 12/15 Section 3. I'm a bit disappointed but happy that Yr 11 doesn't count
congrats :)

RocKetBoy

HSC
gahh i failed most of my creative writing this year, ext1 speech got pwned, mm...i basically exploded from nervousness in every single one of my speeches =(
I woudn't sey my essays are upto standard too, 16/20 =(
gahh T.T

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Timothy.Siu said:
i'd say 5 minutes left
That's how I attempt to pace myself. 5-6 minutes a page, with perhaps a few minutes lost in between due to thinking and planning.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Aplus said:
That's how I attempt to pace myself. 5-6 minutes a page, with perhaps a few minutes lost in between due to thinking and planning.
Had I been able to write at that pace, I'd be coming first in the class...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
For me, it's about 8 minutes a page. I am a fast writer but I lose significant amounts of time thinking back and planning. 8 minutes a page isn't too bad, is it?

Crates

Banned
HSC
lyounamu said:
For me, it's about 8 minutes a page. I am a fast writer but I lose significant amounts of time thinking back and planning. 8 minutes a page isn't too bad, is it?
no namu. 8 minutes a page is optimum.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)