English Dual State Ranker Essay Marking: Essay Editing/Feedback | English Adv (98) Ext 1 (50) (1 Viewer)

Winterseason

HSC
N/A
Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Anya is wonderful she provided me with extensive feedback and edited my essays. I believe her essay editing has truly helped me improve my essays. I highly recommend her if you want to want to succeed in English :)

ashaaaa

HSC
Re: Dual State Ranker Online Tutoring: Essay Editing/Marking| English Adv (98) Ext 1

Hey Anya!! I just sent you an email :)

jook

HSC
N/A

I would absolutely recommend Anya as an English tutor. I only went to her one week before my HSC, but her feedback was timely, extremely detailed, sophisticated and insightful. She tells you places where you can improve on, and actually gives you examples of how to fix it in a manner that is highly personalised and applicable to your writing style. I have gained so much more confidence in my essays and creatives, and I wish I could have found out about her earlier.

humanitieslover

HSC

I would absolutely recommend Anya as an English tutor. I only went to her one week before my HSC, but her feedback was timely, extremely detailed, sophisticated and insightful. She tells you places where you can improve on, and actually gives you examples of how to fix it in a manner that is highly personalised and applicable to your writing style. I have gained so much more confidence in my essays and creatives, and I wish I could have found out about her earlier.
Thank you so much :) That means a lot to me. I'm really glad I helped you in some way and it's so awesome to hear that you gained confidence in your writing. Thank you again!

Subramaniam12

HSC
N/A

Thank you Anya for helping my daughter - reviewing and providing suggestions for her to edit her work. You provided her with good feedback and she really liked it. Your feedback has helped her to learn more and improve on her work and She appreciates the way you had guided her.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A

Thank you Anya for helping my daughter - reviewing and providing suggestions for her to edit her work. You provided her with good feedback and she really liked it. Your feedback has helped her to learn more and improve on her work and She appreciates the way you had guided her.
Can vouch this

humanitieslover

HSC

No worries at all :) Really happy to hear it. I'm sure she'll do really well :)

troublewithmath

HSC

I sent an essay to Anya for her feedback/editing. I got it back very promptly and got very useful feedback which helped me greatly with expression and analysis. Her insightful editing and positive attitude greatly improved my confidence for that essay. She's very approachable so don't hesitate to contact her!

Determined101

HSC

Hi Anya, just sent you an email :)

humanitieslover

HSC

I sent an essay to Anya for her feedback/editing. I got it back very promptly and got very useful feedback which helped me greatly with expression and analysis. Her insightful editing and positive attitude greatly improved my confidence for that essay. She's very approachable so don't hesitate to contact her!
Thanks so much :D So happy to hear that the editing/feedback was helpful :) :)

Determined101

HSC

I had looked around this forum for someone to edit my creative, and I'm so glad I chose Anya. I can't thank her enough for helping me out. She gave me tonnes of valuable feedback from technqiues to structure etc and did so in a timely manner. I feel alot better about my creative going into the trials! I highly recommend Anya :)

greenlander

HSC

If you read this, and are interested in really getting your marks to a high level in English, try and get some tutoring with Anya. She is amazing, as sees it from a student's point of view, and can really make a big difference. She is a dual state ranker herself so knows the trick to scoring high marks in the HSC. Even teachers who tutor are no where near as helpful, as do it to their taught formula, and this is why people seek a tutor outside their own schools. She can show you what things to improve on and what things will make a big difference, she can also on line edit your essays. I really wish I discovered her before year 12, as it would have really improved my writing ealier. After some tutoring sessions with her, I went from an average of 12/20 in essays, to 19 and 20/20 in a few months. I learnt how to write well and she showed me how to get a high band. I even started getting full or near full marks in essays and topics I hadn't even had a chance to talk to her about, as i hadn't been able to get to her sessions. As English counts for everyone in the HSC, getting your English marks up is really important and will give you an edge in your total marks. I am so grateful for her amazing help. She is also one of the nicest people you will meet too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)