English - Creative - How many stories? (1 Viewer)

OohSparkles

HSC
Yup I think so! But males are better with the whole logical thought essay writing requires...while our minds are running rampant in that section!...Or maybe thats just me

OohSparkles

HSC
Sorry if it sounded confusing...I was just saying it in response to the idea that females excel more in creative writing...or then again maybe its just me...can't really speak on behalf of all women!

Dyl A7X

HSC
Haha. Well I reckon at least 50% of the English cohort don't even have one prepared.

Meh, i'd say your right. their are two kids in my class who had written a finished one prior to holidays. i have 3 written, but one of my modules is flogging me :hammer: :cook:

lychnobity

HSC
I have a main story, and have a stack of characters/ideas/scenes planned out. None of them really make sense though or have structure, but that's just my style (can't write with a linear structure).

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lol 1 story... im gonna shit myself if they give us crap stimulus.
That's why you write one that is about both not belonging and belonging (albeit in a weird way) like me XD

I have a main story, and have a stack of characters/ideas/scenes planned out. None of them really make sense though or have structure, but that's just my style (can't write with a linear structure).
+1 for being unique ^^

untouchablecuz

HSC
future quentin tarantino :p

love non-linear storylines

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC
I have written about 6 (some uncomplete though). I have 2 that I will take into the exam memorised and then see what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)