English conspiracy?? (1 Viewer)

jiminymacca

HSC
We're doing Richard III for our HSC this year, and I just noticed that all the links to translation books or anything like that have absolutely disappeared, like someone has gone and purposely removed them to ensure that we do not have the ability to attain one of these books from anywhere online. I mean, what the heck...I know one particular one Shakespeare on the Double! Richard III was on one of the sites last year mid year, because I was searching for one for Taming of the Shrew, but now it is not, they would say if they had just run out but there is no instance of it at all. It's all looking fishy to me...I'm expecting this thread to get deleted next...

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
We're doing Richard III for our HSC this year, and I just noticed that all the links to translation books or anything like that have absolutely disappeared, like someone has gone and purposely removed them to ensure that we do not have the ability to attain one of these books from anywhere online. I mean, what the heck...I know one particular one Shakespeare on the Double! Richard III was on one of the sites last year mid year, because I was searching for one for Taming of the Shrew, but now it is not, they would say if they had just run out but there is no instance of it at all. It's all looking fishy to me...I'm expecting this thread to get deleted next...
May god have mercy on us all..

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
go to Dymocks and buy the damn translation for $10

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)