English Belonging (can anyone suggest some related text) (1 Viewer)

samsonhohoho

HSC
Can anyone suggest three text that relate to the idea of belonging that would have a variety of techiques to examine.

Three text need to be in different form such as movie, book, poem, pictures, cartoon etc.

Thanks

rabbitohs123

HSC
N/A
Can anyone suggest three text that relate to the idea of belonging that would have a variety of techiques to examine.

Three text need to be in different form such as movie, book, poem, pictures, cartoon etc.

Thanks
Stricky ballroom

The lost thing

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Stricky ballroom

The lost thing
Strictly ballroom is on the prescribed text list. The lost thing is overused, the markers want an unique text that explores the concept, not an regurgitating of things they already know about the text.

THE_WIV

HSC
Something a little different which I'm using is the documentary Metallica: Some Kind of Monster. I'm using it because it's an actual real life example of belonging.

I'm also using the song Save Me by Avenged Sevenfold. It's an 11 minute song and just about each verse, chorus and bridge relates to belonging. There's about 8 different approaches to writing about it.

CommunityFan

HSC
community :) its a perfect related text since its boardofstudies requirements match is uncanny literally, check my thread in belonging section we already have 4 pages of information of all analysis... still updated

FlagMuffin1221

HSC
N/A
Does anyone have an analysis of Some Kind Of Monster? Just need a little more info! :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
These three texts, are you attempting to relate them to your prescribed text? Or are we purely analysing them on an individual basis, or in respect to each other?

Also, I moved it to the belonging forums where the thread will likely get more hits for ideas than the quieter Standard forums :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)