ENGLISH ADV - PAPER TWO (1 Viewer)

joebiden69

HSC
in the spot where you have to identify your prescribed text, can you do this after the exam has finished? i dont really want to waste time tomorrw writing my prescribed texts for each module in writing time

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
in the spot where you have to identify your prescribed text, can you do this after the exam has finished? i dont really want to waste time tomorrw writing my prescribed texts for each module in writing time
yeah probably but it takes two seconds lmao

SASH_06_X

HSC
Random q, what possibility is there of getting JUST the writing part in craft of writing????? I checked the 2020 paper and it didnt even HAVE A RELFECTION, it allocated all of the twenty marks to the writing
crossing fingers this happens tomorrow

🤞🤞

ms_grape_taco

HSC
GUYS DO WE NEED TO WRITE A LINKING SENTENCE AT THE END OF EACH PARAGRAPH??

I THINK I FORGOT IN SHORT ANSWERS AND ESSAY

(ALSO WILL BE GOOD ADVICE FOR PAPER 2)

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
GUYS DO WE NEED TO WRITE A LINKING SENTENCE AT THE END OF EACH PARAGRAPH??

I THINK I FORGOT IN SHORT ANSWERS AND ESSAY

(ALSO WILL BE GOOD ADVICE FOR PAPER 2)
not in short answer but yeah a link of some sort in essays will make ur essays better

howcanibesmarter

HSC
Random q, what possibility is there of getting JUST the writing part in craft of writing????? I checked the 2020 paper and it didnt even HAVE A RELFECTION, it allocated all of the twenty marks to the writing
crossing fingers this happens tomorrow

🤞🤞
honestly pretty high, in 2020 it was 20marker creative, then 2021 was 10 10 split and 2022 was 5 15 split. this will then be the third year that they do split marks for mod c. (but last year doesn't really count cus it was kinda an extra short answer lol). But if its a 20marker itll be either discursive or any

joebiden69

HSC
honestly pretty high, in 2020 it was 20marker creative, then 2021 was 10 10 split and 2022 was 5 15 split. this will then be the third year that they do split marks for mod c. (but last year doesn't really count cus it was kinda an extra short answer lol). But if its a 20marker itll be either discursive or any
i recon it'll be a 12 8 split. a focus on the writing but also a focus on reflective

and i dont want to jinks it but theyll have some 'thought provoking' stimulus that has nothing to do with anyones ideas and expect u to write something amazing

breadcrumbs

HSC
can someone pray with me if we get any extract i might actually start tearing up for a second before i start writing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)