ENGLISH ADV - PAPER TWO (1 Viewer)

HSC
If there is an extract with images for Mod B (I do Good Night and Good Luck) do we reference the images as 'the stimulus' in our thesis and topic sentences, or just analyse them in the body paragraphs throughout the response? For example the 2020 q:

1696905784439.png

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
damn that's awhile ago
with the poems i'm fine with just reading through my booklet because i have quotes from 6 of the poems so i have a basic understanding of each but if they tell us to use any scenes from the film not in my essay i'm done for

amy.q18

HSC
If there is an extract with images for Mod B (I do Good Night and Good Luck) do we reference the images as 'the stimulus' in our thesis and topic sentences, or just analyse them in the body paragraphs throughout the response? For example the 2020 q:

View attachment 40374
well like the model responses from nesa's workbook references those images in the intro and throughout their body paragraphs

amy.q18

HSC
with the poems i'm fine with just reading through my booklet because i have quotes from 6 of the poems so i have a basic understanding of each but if they tell us to use any scenes from the film not in my essay i'm done for
yeah like idrc about the poems, it's just if they reference like the dialogue and image from campion's film, that will be the end of me

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
(b) Explain how your study of the craft of writing has enabled you to create an engaging piece of writing. In your response, make detailed reference to your use of language in part (a).
for this we dont need to refer to prescribed text right? since it doesn't directly ask?

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
AAAAAAA
Choose a minor character from ’Love and Honour and Pity and Pride and Compassion
and Sacrifice’. Explore this character’s response to a significant moment in the narrative.
THEY CANT ASK STUFF LIKE THIS RIGHT SINCE NOT AL OF THE TEXTS HAVE MULTIPLE PEOPLE

joebiden69

HSC
Personally, I am convinced that Module C will be a question about writing from the perspective/voice of a character in your prescribed text
whats the chance the marker hasnt read your prescribed text? I could just say that my piece is related to the themes present in my prescribed text but it isnt

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
whats the chance the marker hasnt read your prescribed text? I could just say that my piece is related to the themes present in my prescribed text but it isnt
I think u specify your prescribed text right? But for the first part it doesn't matter only for reflection

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)