ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
I CHECKED MY STUDENT NUMBER LIKE 500 TIMES WHEN WRITING IT DOWN ON THE BOOKLETS JUST IN CASE BC IMAGINE U WRITE THE WRONG THING AND THATS STUFFS U UP
i wrote a 5 but then it looked like a 6 so then i corssed it out and it was all a mess. hopefully they trace it to me god

Tutorzaza

HSC
Help
I didn’t finish the essay
I didn’t finish the comprehensive
I didn’t even answer the essay question
My handwriting is completely illegible cause I had absolutely no time
It's so over. I believe @TK123 Can provide some recommendations on how to proceed after this, perhaps taking a break today will help you for tomorrow.

tangerines

HSC
i dont know if this was just my exam but i was so annoyed that they stapled the section 2 essay question booklet in between the writing space for section 1 and the stimulus text booklet like i wasted at least 5 whole minutes just trying to flip to the right page to draw quotes 💀

band6yesplease

HSC
i dont know if this was just my exam but i was so annoyed that they stapled the section 2 essay question booklet in between the writing space for section 1 and the stimulus text booklet like i wasted at least 5 whole minutes just trying to flip to the right page to draw quotes 💀
We were alllowed to rip out the stimulus book but FUCKING HELL staple it properly its not that hard u idiots.
I can't write neatly (ever) but especially when the paper won't even fold for fricks sake

jc7726

HSC
ours was separate and they also told us to remove the stimulus booklet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)