ENGLISH ADV - PAPER ONE (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
you are joking?!?!?!

internally at my school they have 3 pages for 3u, and 7 pages for 4u, but i even need extra booklets for 3u for every question.

do we just ask for 10 extra booklets at the start??
yeah I have a spare copy of the actual 2022 hsc from my school and all the booklets are 3 pages. in trials we got 4 and I was literally putting my hand up for every single question to get more booklets

thankfully my maths classes are so small that I won’t have to keep my hand up for a year like in trials

s9a

HSC
yeah I have a spare copy of the actual 2022 hsc from my school and all the booklets are 3 pages. in trials we got 4 and I was literally putting my hand up for every single question to get more booklets

thankfully my maths classes are so small that I won’t have to keep my hand up for a year like in trials
that shi wastes so much time. grab a few before the exam starts and put it on the floor next to you

nsw..wollongong

HSC

nah man i still remember in English i was put in the dead centre of the entire hall and whenever i asked for a spare booklet u could hear the chairs squeaking to look at me
my handwriting gets so big when im stressed bruh idfk what to do, the exam ppl take like 5 yrs to pick up a booklet and TRAVEL to my seat

s9a

HSC
AM I ALLOWED TO DO THAT?
idk why u couldnt unless their sus on u having stuff in the papers or sum. maybe just stay in ur seat and ask the invigilator to put some on ur desk and then u can put it on the floor

nsw..wollongong

HSC
idk why u couldnt unless their sus on u having stuff in the papers or sum. maybe just stay in ur seat and ask the invigilator to put some on ur desk and then u can put it on the floor
i mean last time i needed more paper for chem they made me flick to the back of the booklet to make sure i used up the 2 mf papers (which is useless bc how else am i meant to look at the question if im constantly flicking back and forth and giving myself an aneurism), relocated to the front of the class, migrated to the booklet box, then refugee'd their way back to my chair

s9a

HSC
guys, do we reckon its gonna be an extract for mod a and b

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)