Engish and Maths Tutoring for Primary and Secondary Students, North Ryde Area (1 Viewer)

Ippius

HSC
Hey guys,

I'm Peter and I'm currently tutoring for a wide range of subjects namely Chemistry, Mathematics (Up to Extension 2 maths), English Advanced and Latin. I was a HSC all-rounder with a UAI of 99.85. I scored 96 in Chemistry, 94 in English Advanced, 97 in Mathematics Extension 1, 96 in Mathematics Extension 2, 96 in Latin Continuers and 49 in Latin Extension. Currently I am on scholarship at the University of Sydney, doing a combined law degree.

I am experienced with teaching a wide range of students from all ages. I have good communications skills, getting a distinction level in the Grade 6 Trinity Guildhall Examinations for Communications Skills.

I live in North Ryde and I am willing to drive to your place if you live around the area. For secondary students, I charge $40.00 per hour for one subject while for primary students I charge $30.00 an hour

Please contact me if your interested. You can either send me a message here or email me at: twin_ips@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)