Engineers? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Davo1111 said:
ahaha reverting to abuse because you can't handle being caught out with a non au source. Get a life dude.
Please be a troll.
Are you a retard? My source is the Institution of Engineers Australia - Which i am a member of, therefore, AU source. OP had a non AU source which i pointed out to show him why it had a different job demands. You had a fucking EU source which was just shit, then you started the abuse, now you cant handle it.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
it's like saying
'omg there is a high demand for engineers in australia, coz i found an article saying they needed engineers in Kansas!'

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
I know they need Engineers in the middle east because their current flock keep crashing planes into buildings

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
savio23q said:
Im actually looking into putting engineering as a preference for uni and I was wondering a few things. Im a little bit reluctant to put it as a preference for a few reasons. Firstly, I dont actually KNOW much about it. Secondly, the subjects I currently do at school don't meet the assumed or recommended knowledge for civil engineering. e.g. they require 'maths extension 1'...I do general..LOL.

I dont do any sciences (bio, chem, phy) and I have no idea what to expect when I get to engineering at uni (assuming I put it as a pref and make it).

However, I do top all my classes and generally do well. If I do get there, i'll probably be relying on tiresome studying (yet again)..lol.

So what do you guys think? Would I be able to handle it? Would it be too much? Im hoping someone with some knowledge of uni engineering helps.

P.S Im looking at putting Civil at UTS - 85.00 UAI
Civil at UTS .... CIVIL AT UTS ... its where the people who failed first year maths belong.
lol at general maths as well k?

edit: general maths is nothing lol

Rock On

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)