Engineering???????????????? (1 Viewer)

Antonyant

HSC
i am currently in my last yr of high school.... i like the sound of civil engineering... but i love cars..... would mechanical be better.... or is one better than the other.... was mybe thinking of doing civil engineering/international studies.... idk
I also hear from a mate that the maths in civil engineering can get tricky??????
anyone who is in the indusry or know of how the both work should tell me more

Antonyant

HSC
Psychokiller said:
just do commerce u retard
no way.. i like maths... i am doin methods, chemistry, german,physics, an english(hate it)
jus wondering .. out of all o the engineering ,civil, electrical,chemical,mechanical... which one can take you around the world more....

fjnpenguin

HSC
Antonyant said:
no way.. i like maths... i am doin methods, chemistry, german,physics, an english(hate it)
jus wondering .. out of all o the engineering ,civil, electrical,chemical,mechanical... which one can take you around the world more....
civil i think

doink

Clone
HSC
You can go around with all of them, Civil is if you want money or to make BIG things. Mech is for car lovers and you can even do mech space if you are crazy smart. Electrical has alot of difficult maths involved, chemical is good money too but its kinda boring compared to other engineering.

If you love cars do mech.

walkahz

HSC
If you are willing to go to melbourne to go to uni RMIT run an Automotive engineering course. It is based on mechanical engineering but is focused on the automotive industry and has special units in it.

pottsy44

HSC
Mechanical engineering is a lot broader than just the automotive industry. It also can relate to the building industry, where you can get involved in ventilation, pressurization and the like and furthermore, it can lead to fire safety engineering, which follows on from ventilation into fire and smoke development and the implications.

sitk

HSC
you could also try mechatronic engineering if you're at all interested in electronics. It is a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering and deals with a lot of robotics, manufacturing etc.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
Psychokiller said:
just do commerce u retard
On the other hand my friends who do Engineering/Commerce are the more intelligent and mathematically brilliant ones.

Antonyant said:
i am currently in my last yr of high school.... i like the sound of civil engineering... but i love cars..... would mechanical be better.... or is one better than the other.... was mybe thinking of doing civil engineering/international studies.... idk
I also hear from a mate that the maths in civil engineering can get tricky??????
anyone who is in the indusry or know of how the both work should tell me more
Mechanical.
No it's electrical and software majors which have more emphasis on mathematics.
From a friend, engineering students at UTS who failed maths often go into the civil major.

sitk said:
you could also try mechatronic engineering if you're at all interested in electronics. It is a combination of mechanical and electrical engineering and deals with a lot of robotics, manufacturing etc.
Fuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)