Engineering Thoughts (1 Viewer)

fuzi

HSC
Kind of terrifying in reading time, especially some the truss and glider questions, but in the end it worked out pretty well! The glider question with the mass was kind of off putting if you had the slightest clue about how much a glider actually weighs, so what we all (my class) got for the answer was well above what a glider should be

avicidal

HSC
what the actual fuck was that test, so much more
obscure bullshit and terms I've never heard heard
before was in that. Why the fuck did nesa picked an Apple Watch, and my freehand looks more like a Casio. Holy fuck did a 9 year old write that test

MJRey

HSC
Kind of terrifying in reading time, especially some the truss and glider questions, but in the end it worked out pretty well! The glider question with the mass was kind of off putting if you had the slightest clue about how much a glider actually weighs, so what we all (my class) got for the answer was well above what a glider should be
Yeah, I felt that way as well during reading time. But after dedicating most of my time to the glider and truss questions, I felt pretty good. Some things I'd forgotten and I doubt I'll get full marks, but I did the best I could with that paper.

Vall

HSC
That 6 mark truss one was intimidating but sorta felt like it should been at most 4 marks making me worried now.

Vall

HSC
like 566kg right?

jackmccowan

HSC
That 6 mark truss one was intimidating but sorta felt like it should been at most 4 marks making me worried now.
It was super weird it should not have been 6 marks you could literally do it without finding the reactions and taking moments around the top side. What did you get for A?. And yeah glider weight was around 560kg

fuzi

HSC
like 566kg right?
something along those lines. I used a graphical method cause that's my failsafe when I don't know how to do a question analytically lol

MS8

HSC
It was super weird it should not have been 6 marks you could literally do it without finding the reactions and taking moments around the top side. What did you get for A?. And yeah glider weight was around 560kg
like 25-26 something for A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)