Engineering Commerce (1 Viewer)

shanks27

HSC
hey i am looking to do aerospace engineering next year at UNSW, is it worth doing Aerospace Engineering/Commerce?,
does adding the commerce degree give a real advantage?
I am looking at working in Formula 1 and motor sport as an aerodynamicst after uni

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
shanks27 said:
hey i am looking to do aerospace engineering next year at UNSW, is it worth doing Aerospace Engineering/Commerce?,
does adding the commerce degree give a real advantage?
I am looking at working in Formula 1 and motor sport as an aerodynamicst after uni
Aerospace is more aircraft and satellites ... maybe you should consider Mechanical too but I'm only in first year.

From someone who does Eng/Com,
R: "I originally wanted to do Commerce by itself but if you do Engineering/Commerce you'd be considered more."

I so agreed with this person.

shanks27

HSC
yeh i did originally think about doing mechanical engineering, but i received advice from the head engineer of a formula 1 team that if i wanted to work as an aerodynamicst in F1 that it would be better to do aerospace engineering, as they employ about a 50:50 ratio of mech.: aerospace. i am looking to do eng/commerce not because i necessarily want to do straight commerce but more for the things that you learn in a commerce degree for later life, like managment, for instance

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)