Eng all nighter (1 Viewer)

HSC
So I decided to pull an all nighter for English tonight as I've left my memorising of my quotes/anaylsis very late bcoz of Paper 1, was just wondering if this will affect my memory tomorrow in the exam cuz I've heard that not sleeping impacts your memory or something
And yeah I know I procrastinated ☹don't burn me abt it

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
So I decided to pull an all nighter for English tonight as I've left my memorising of my quotes/anaylsis very late bcoz of Paper 1, was just wondering if this will affect my memory tomorrow in the exam cuz I've heard that not sleeping impacts your memory or something
since you haven't pulled ur all nighter yet, i suggest you just memorise all your quotes, sleep early, then wake up reasonably early (not less than 8 hours of sleep tho) to memorise the rest of your analysis (ur memory is pretty sharp in the early hours of the morning if you've slept well), that's the plan for most of my friends who have to memorise all their stuff today because ur mind won't be able to operate in the exam on insufficient hours of sleep

but you've def still got time to memorise all your quotes now

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
dont do this.....

look at your essays today and tn and DONT STRESS YOURSELF OUT
if you start feeling that shitty anxiety of impending doom and start speeding up memo to just try 'do it' - leave the situation - go for a walk and get some fresh air

at this point, you may not get all your quotes ready - and that will be okay. you know your essay ideas, so just try elaborate as best as you can
get at least 7-8 hrs sleep and if you get up early enough (say two hrs before the exam), head to school early, find a quiet corner, and go over your essay

as annoying as it is there's probably not much you can do outside of this, and sleep is king - you don't want to do this to yourself, trust me

HSC
Thanks guys, I'll try and do as much as I can and wake up early tom morning(don't know if I can get 8 hours of sleep, but will aim for 6 hrs)
id better get off BoS now and focus on my stuff but my memory is rlly bad so idk if i can memorise everything within today :(

band6yesplease

HSC
Thanks guys, I'll try and do as much as I can and wake up early tom morning(don't know if I can get 8 hours of sleep, but will aim for 6 hrs)
id better get off BoS now and focus on my stuff but my memory is rlly bad so idk if i can memorise everything within today :(
You so can I promise- I did it for trials and got 100% for Paper 1..
Literally just write it out over and over and over again, come up with patterns in your head like theres 6 quotes in para 1, 4 in para 2, 5 in para 3 = 15 all together.

You can so do this with enough time to have a good rest- plus it will be in your short term memory so you might have better luck AS LONG AS YOU SLEEP!!

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
You so can I promise- I did it for trials and got 100% for Paper 1..
Literally just write it out over and over and over again, come up with patterns in your head like theres 6 quotes in para 1, 4 in para 2, 5 in para 3 = 15 all together.

You can so do this with enough time to have a good rest- plus it will be in your short term memory so you might have better luck AS LONG AS YOU SLEEP!!
AGREEEEEEEEE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)