Endurance? (1 Viewer)

Talamaster

HSC
OK, this is kind of embarassing but none of you know me so I guess it's ok and I really want some advice.

A few weeks ago my girlfriend stayed over at my place. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex. Ten minutes in she came and got all embarrassed, I said it was fine and we'd call it a night. Last week we had sex again and the same thing happened. I told her it was fine, as long as she loved me everything was alright. But she started getting really worried about it. She said she can't please me and whenever people talk about sex she gets all uptight.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried reasoning with her but she won't stop worrying. I don't want this to ruin our relationship.

Talamaster

HSC
I don't care that much about the sex but it seems to be worrying her a lot.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
It might just be cause she's ______________________________________
not happeh about you not coming___________
if it really bothers her that much_________
tell her to give you head after she comes :)

monique66

Did you guys just start having sex? It could be that she's a little embarrassed because she's new to it all...

Talamaster

HSC
damnation said:
Did you guys just start having sex? It could be that she's a little embarrassed because she's new to it all...
I don't really know how sexually experienced she is but we only started a few weeks ago.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
my she's quick. but was it a real orgasm or a mini quake?

in any case i say just keep riding and introduce her to the world of multiple orgasms.

she'll thank you for it.

also, sometimes girls keigel (sp) muscles aren't tight, but by doing certain exercises she can strengthen them, then sex will be more pleasurable for the both of you.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
To chuck some self doubt in the mix:

Are you sure she is orgasming and not just saying so to cut short the sex (which she is finding uncomfortable/displeasurable/etc) in a way that doesnt hurt your feelings.

I'm agreeing with alleycat on this one, her orgasming is no reason to stop (perhaps pause abit for a breather). I'm sure she wont be adverse to multiple orgasms.

Northern Elias

HSC
Well you could always moan, i think that gives re-assurance. But more so show that your central focus is her and not sex. AS they say practice makes perfect (In theory)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Thats really odd, because if its your girlfriend thats coming and not you, there should be no reason to stop (as opposed to the other way around)

It is possible that what loquasagacious said is true and that perhaps she's faking cos it hurts. On the other hand, its possible that she wants to stop because after orgasm, the clitoris/gential area of some girls is REALLY sensitive and continuing with sex can seem almost painful.

You could do what Alleycat suggested and just keep on going (which, if she orgasms so easily will probably lead to multiple orgasms for her) which could be a good thing.

Talamaster said:
I don't really know how sexually experienced she is but we only started a few weeks ago.
This concerns me because you really should know - its really important to talk to your sexual partners about their history.

Additionally, it may provide some insight for you as to why she is so embarrassed about the issue.

Communication is the key and once you've had a comfortable chat about it, it should be fine. If you're mature enough to be having sex, you should be mature enough to talk about it.

Good luck!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Ive heard of this happening before [ no names if u know who iam talking about] and if the girl is a new starter that dont often want to keep going, and thats quits for the night... kinda shitty, i would think about over exagurating your enjoyment for a while, atleast until she has enough practise, then girls take more to please, and can go multiple times with no soreness

hyparzero

BOS Male Prostitute
HSC
This sounds sus. are you sure it wasn't YOU who came after 10 minutes with ur gf?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
hyparzero said:
This sounds sus. are you sure it wasn't YOU who came after 10 minutes with ur gf?
seconded....

I want to find a girl whose first orgasm is in 10 minutes, fuck that would make life easy.

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Just keep going -- nobody ever said the orgasm count has to stop at one. Trust me, it's more fun for both parties involved. Um... unless it hurts her, in which case, it's probably best to stop. You should probably talk to her, ask her why she wants to stop so soon and like voice your own concerns and stuff.

martin88

HSC
N/A
Egronk said:
seconded....

I want to find a girl whose first orgasm is in 10 minutes, fuck that would make life easy.
getting sick of an hours work for no result??

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
waterbottle said:
i didn't know ten minutes was THAT quick, anyway. i have come in less.
me too, but i'd be heartily pissed off if he stopped after i came once...

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
waterbottle said:
i didn't know ten minutes was THAT quick, anyway. i have come in less.

Wtf?

Maybe i am doing something wrong.

The quickest I have got a girl to orgasm would be around the 15 - 20 minute mark.

That would be the absolute quickest. Normally it takes around 25 - 30 minutes.

Fuck, I thought that was normal...everyone who I have spoken to in RL seems to think that this is normal...wtf?

I feel self conscious and less confident all of a sudden...can people please confirm or deny my worries?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)