End of Exams (1 Viewer)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well everyone has finished their exams for 2005, so what have you guys got planned for the summer break? Anything special.

Oh and what about End of Exams party on Thursday night.

Unibar End of Exam Party: Stupidly crowded, 2 hour lines just to get in
North Gong: Packed like sardines, much fun was happening though
Rustys: THERE WAS A LINE FOR RUSTYS... WTF?!?!!?

I have never seen Wollongong as a whole be that crowded on a night like that. Shows that the students know what to and how to celebrate.

Ninga

HSC
I hear you brother. I was at the end of exams party, i got in...half hour wait at the bar for a damn beer. Fuck that. Went to north gong, it was a little full, wasnt too bad. Had my fill of booze so i went home....good times. Just been at the psych ball....and i dont do Psych!!!! Stole the top chicks award...ive got it next to me here...fuck yeah!

Last edited:

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I was there at 5:30. After my exam. I then fled at 8:30. It was fun. I never lined up for a beer, and most of the beer I bought was before the lines started. :D

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
well im living with the parents over summer, and they are moving to newcastle so im planning a couple of central coast forays looking for waves... but other than that just flat out working while the girlfriend is in croatia so that i can afford to go to fiji for a month next year

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
Unibar rocked. The trick is to get there early, although it doesn't really shorten the bar line. I was absolutely plastered. The 1.5 hour train ride south was interesting.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I have no plans for the holidays yet. I think I might go to Bali, should be cheaper than usual if enough people decide not to go because of the recent bombings.

I'll be spending the majority of my time sleeping, laying on the couch watching tv, swimming in my pool and hopefully going to the beach if I am not too lazy.

And hopefully I'll be consuming plenty of alcohol. I'm starting to get a collection of bourbon since people keep giving it to me and I haven't got around to drinking any.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Ninga said:
I hear you brother. I was at the end of exams party, i got in...half hour wait at the bar for a damn beer. Fuck that. Went to north gong, it was a little full, wasnt too bad. Had my fill of booze so i went home....good times. Just been at the psych ball....and i dont do Psych!!!! Stole the top chicks award...ive got it next to me here...fuck yeah!
Hahaha. Sneaking into balls is absolutely great fun. I remember last year finding myself in the UWS Postgrad Ball and managing to drink a stupid stupid amount of free alcohol as well as swindling a tables worth of cutlery. But stealing the Top Pysch Award, now that is class.

As for what I'm doing for this break, I'll be playing Rugby at the field down the road from where I'm living for the next 3 months, that being Reading, England. :D :D :D :D

HSC
*that* thursday... I had a few beers, and then a free cocktail taste testing. It was a good way to start pre-drinks. 4pm-9pm. After that though, there was alot of fucking about with mates needing to do things, so we wernt ready to go 'out' till 10.30. Drove past North Gong, said fuck it and went straight to Rustys... Had a few more beers. The great guys there ignored the advice of it being busy, so they were not planning on opening up-stairs, and they only had 4or5 bar girls... Me being a bit on the drunk side had to jump behind the bar in my shorts and tee, with my female friend who had just dumped 2 pills there too!

So far my plans have been... drink every Monday/Thursday/Sunday.

I am going road-tripping soon. Byron Bay, Gold Coast, and then Newcastle. After that I should probably do a trip down south too... but money and taking time off work is never too easy.

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I didn't have any exams, bwa ha ha.
Did end up at North Gong on Thursday though (actually at LoneStar to watch the karaoke) and it was too busy for me. Didn't have to line up for booze though, my mates are sweethearts and did that for me.

HSC
glitter burns said:
I didn't have any exams, bwa ha ha.
Did end up at North Gong on Thursday though (actually at LoneStar to watch the karaoke) and it was too busy for me. Didn't have to line up for booze though, my mates are sweethearts and did that for me.
Lonestar > Pub!
I am always at Lonestar, fuck the pub! Or in between both if its sunny...
Deer hunting, pool and darts ;)

I am having withdrawals... don't think I am going out tonight...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
krayziekarnevil said:
Lonestar > Pub!
I am always at Lonestar, fuck the pub! Or in between both if its sunny...
Deer hunting, pool and darts ;)

I am having withdrawals... don't think I am going out tonight...
I don't mind the outside seating in the pub area, but karaoke is great even though you get the same regulars singing.

I was in that middle section that Thursday night, I never saw the inside of the Lonestar, it was too busy, we stood in the middle near the pub side entrance so it was a quick trip to the bar.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
lonestar is so much better then the pub. i swear that cow on the walks moves the drunker one is.
its fun to talk to aswell.

Gomer

HSC
OMG Lonestar rawks. Best place to be for toss on a friday night. Then a happy hour just a bit after toss finishes. Then off to Coonies or Glassy after that. zomg..

-- Gomer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)