encouragement (1 Viewer)

HSCya1234567

HSC
This is more of a vent than perhaps anything else;

I feel like I worked so hard for some of my trials, esp subjects im weak in like english, and even that didn't pay off, I was doing well before this but now I think I've shot my chances at a 99+ atar

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
just remember that the hsc is 50% of everything so focus on that and u still have a chance of getting a good atar

tgone

HSC

I feel like I worked so hard for some of my trials, esp subjects im weak in like english, and even that didn't pay off, I was doing well before this but now I think I've shot my chances at a 99+ atar
u got this g -- and anyway, at the end of the day atar is just a means to an end (getting into uni) anyway, so don't stress about it too much!

tgone

HSC
fair valid maybe I need to change my thinking.
can tell you from experience that apart from the one day of ego boosting and the scholarship (if you get above 99.90) that the atar means less than nothing

synthesisFR

しゃけ
HSC

If u have gotten ranking back u could use that to probably estimate marks to then improve by spending more time on whatever u need to like English

HSCya1234567

HSC
can tell you from experience that apart from the one day of ego boosting and the scholarship (if you get above 99.90) that the atar means less than nothing

I feel like Im not doing it for other people though, I would also like a high atar. But moping about it won't fix it!

HSCya1234567

HSC
If u have gotten ranking back u could use that to probably estimate marks to then improve by spending more time on whatever u need to like English

Yeah i might ask eventually, ill give it a day or two first

tgone

HSC
I feel like Im not doing it for other people though, I would also like a high atar. But moping about it won't fix it!
me too! you just need to do the best you can, and as cliche as it sounds the ink you put a paper really is not defining of you as a person.

HSCya1234567

HSC
me too! you just need to do the best you can, and as cliche as it sounds the ink you put a paper really is not defining of you as a person.

Thankyou for dealing with my crap hah! I'm usually good at picking myself up again but my english marks were such a shock even though I spent so much time on it. Even though I might not totally believe it, I will try and trust your hindsight.

Going to mark a past paper now : )

tgone

HSC
Thankyou for dealing with my crap hah! I'm usually good at picking myself up again but my english marks were such a shock even though I spent so much time on it. Even though I might not totally believe it, I will try and trust your hindsight.

Going to mark a past paper now : )
past papers are king, i admire your motivation to be studying so soon after trials

HSCya1234567

HSC
if its any consolation i didnt do any study for like a full month after my trials so ur doing really well lmfao

ahh but I was so burnt out after term 2 I think I did end up wasting a month before trials. So it evens its self out, thanks for all your help! Hope uni is much better than yr 12

tgone

HSC
ahh but I was so burnt out after term 2 I think I did end up wasting a month before trials. So it evens its self out, thanks for all your help! Hope uni is much better than yr 12
uni is way better, so much more flexible and so many more social options

tgone

HSC
ahh so good
plus you're not competing against fellow students for a ranking so everybody is way more chill in terms of academics and helping each other out

edit; ill let you study now lmao, wont induce any more procrastination, but it only goes up from the end of the hsc :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)