employment relations case study (1 Viewer)

Tim_Shady

HSC
N/A
what type of information do u think we would need for an employment relations case study? i was thinking that i could use my own employer - Sanity music - for this case. who else better to talk about employment relations than someone who actually works there? i know all about monetary / non monetary benefits etc. and inside knowledge is always good.

i could also use this for management and change i think, but im undecided.

wat do u guys think? run with it? or just use one of those cases in the textbook

lilmzqt

+.~*Special*~.+
HSC
if you can talk abour every aspect of E.R. in sanity then i'd say go for it. it'll be easier for you to explain coz u work there and theres the added bonus of no study!! :uhhuh: just make sure you know everything about E.R. in sanity that you have to first so you can answer any question.

FcUk

talk about industrial conflict or disputes if any and the process that is undertaken.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
umm we have toys r us for the effective employment relations side.. like from recruitment to dismissal (all the steps) then we have our own case study which we had to research for a report dealing with industrial conflict and im doing tristar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)