• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Employment in Sydney (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Hi guys,

I'm moving to Sydney soon hopefully, and I was wondering if you guys could suggest anywhere I can apply for jobs online... I'll be living in the Ultimo area around UTS. I'm experienced with making coffees, customer service and food service and I have a small amount of bar experience and have my RSA and RCG. Any suggestions? I will work anywhere!

Ash

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
You could always give Coles Myer a try (apply online), but I don't think theres a lot of recruiting going on at the moment.

rubylotus11

I'm sure you could probably find work in the many cafes around the place since you have coffee experience. Working at Grace Bros in the city would be pretty good too since it's close by, I think it's around $12.90 an hour.

Last edited:

Ashleet

HSC
if you're willing to travel a bit, bondi, manly and warringha mall are always full of vacancies, and at times there are a few jobs available at the qvb

adamj

I work in a Coles Myer branch (OfficeWorks). To be selected you need to apply online, then attend a group interview by Coles Myer (it goes for about 2 hours), then if you make it through, you can can proceed to final selection, this is where the store or branch will interview you, if you do not make it, you may be put on hold for up to three months to be job-matched.

Ashleet

HSC
try broadway shopping center, theres always somewhere in there looking for ppl aswell, plus theres a kmart, rebel, woolies (i think) and some other food shop if you wanna try major chains, but heaps of little private stores

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i think just start looking around the city once u get here.. theres plenty of bars and things so ur rsa will come in handy.. and they are all pretty flexible and u should only have to work nighttimes... cafes are good too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)