emo guys different? (1 Viewer)

Davriel

HSC
N/A
As a general rule emos are complete idiots who would best serve the human gene pool by removing themselves from it.

That said, some guys, emos or not, are caring and sensitive and all the other stuff. Emo guys are simply those who seem to have some understanding of what it means to have emotions and show them (thus the word emo). However, most of the time the only emotions emos (male and female) care about are their own.

You want a good bf/gf? Try looking beyond the stereotype and into the personality of the individual.

But I have heard many good things about nerds...*grins*

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
can all you disgraceful excuses for sentient beings (thankyou optimus) just stop demonstrating your immense stupidity and ignorance and kindly eat your own fingers

that would be phenomenal

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Davriel said:
As a general rule emos are complete idiots who need would best serve the human gene pool by removing themselves from it.

That said, some guys, emos or not, are caring and sensitive and all the other stuff. Emo guys are simply those who seem to have some understanding of what it means to have emotions and show them (thus the word emo). However, most of the time the only emotions emos (male and female) care about are their own.

You want a good bf/gf? Try looking beyond the stereotype and into the personality of the individual.

But I have heard many good things about nerds...*grins*

hay i know u ur the manipulation level 900 guy

:wave: sup

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
girls keep breaking up with me
it's never any fun
they say they already have a pussy, they don't need another one

T_T

caseylee

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
seriously, so much retardedness.

Leonardo Dicaprio played emo the best in romeo and juliet. That was so damn emo. What a fkn emo kid!1!!11!1!23232342
dont EVER compare leonardo as an emo again or youll neva hear the end of it

timb89

HSC
N/A
haha umm why do people even care what other people do, i mean as long as they arent directly harming them

timb89

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
You are harming me because you're disgusting.
erm do you mean me?
cause i wouldnt admit to that, ppft haha what does that even mean
and if i am harming you, i hope it hurts

Des.Maree

HSC
Hahaha, this post has totally gone off topic.
Seriously, who cares if someone belongs to a different sub-culture then someone else ?

I wear skinny leg jeans, studded belts, chucks, eyeliner and my hair's black - does that make me an emo chick ? Stereotypes are fucked up, and so are you lot for thinking that the stereotype fits everyone who dresses like that or listens to music that is related to "emos".

"Emo" guys aren't all sensitive, neither are other guys, who cares ?

Let everyone run along and join their little groups, if they aren't hurting you or talking to you, keep your fucking mouth shut.

Des

Des.Maree

HSC
Schroedinger said:
No, it makes you a person with atrocious fashion sense you bearded tit.
Well, I'd rather have atrocious fashion sense then be a complete jerkoff.
Stop being a wang, grow up and stop judging people

G

Gavvvvvin

Des.Maree said:
I wear skinny leg jeans, studded belts, chucks, eyeliner and my hair's black - does that make me an emo chick ?
No. But it makes you look like a sad clown.

Des.Maree

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
No. But it makes you look like a sad clown.
Really ? oh well. Atleast I'm a clown.
You live around Penrith, I'm sure you see all the "emos" and "goths" out at latenight, maybe you should say this to them. While you're there you can say it to my face too.

xxmadegurl236xx

HSC
well. i had an emo boyfriend and im not emo. He was too caring. And whoever sed the sex is better is right. I guess if i wasnt inlove with sum1 else than he wouldnt have been to caring lol. But not all emos are nice. n not all are assholes n not all are scary. It's like saying its better to date a white person then it is to date an italian or sumthing. its stupid and illogical. hope that answers the question.

Des.Maree

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Why? Am I supposed to be scared of them?
No. So you can tell them what you think about them instead of saying it on the net

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)