Votes: 18 54.5%
  • is not extremely borin and gay

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
i like it.. its very well written but it takes a while to get into it
its even better comparing it to clueless.. u can see things which u didnt see in the novel and vice versa

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol i hacent even finished the book when im supposed to be studying for it for english ahha
hrmms.. i dernoe i doesnt suit the genre of books that i like to read :(.

eviltama

Mentally Deranged Maniac
HSC
i did emma for the hsc.. never read it. Hated it and all the time we spent on it. It was a waste of paper.

missemjay

my god! emma and clueless are both the most superficial pieces of shit! everyone values emma. but why? it seems to me its just because its set in the 19th century, so it must be good. but when you think about it, its just as trashy as the bold and the beautiful if not worse because it is all and only about social climbing marriages. and clueless is just a transformation of this shit and exxagerated making it even worse. i enjoyed watching the movie - it amused me, but on an entirely non-intellectual level, the sort of pleasure you get out of reading cosmo. fair enough these sort of shallow texts exist - i have nothing against them but do we seriously have to study them for our hsc?!

daodao

HSC
I just did a viva voce task on Emma an Clueless
which makes me hate it even more than i initially did!!!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
I feel sorry for any guys that have to do them. SUCKED IN. Although Blade Runner is also fairly boring

Lundy

Banned
HSC
I never even finished reading emma (I read about 1/4 of the way through it). Not sure what I got for the actual HSC, but for my trial essay I got 100%, so reading the book didn't turn out to be necessary.

kalinda

HSC
YES emma sucked
and im so sick of hearing clueless
everyone at skool was speakin like her
arghhhh

Shiloh

HSC
Emma - read it cos i had to...read it, NEVER want to read it again!
Clueless - liked it, then, consequently, hated it after going through the movie with a fine tooth comb, analysing every iota of it and comparing to Emma.

"So ok! You're probably thinking is this like a Noxema commercial or what?! But I actually have a way normal life for a teenage girl!" - the quote other than 'As if!' that will ring in my head forever... :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i wish we had done clueless in more detail, i liked the movie since it was the first 'teen' movie

Lundy

Banned
HSC
When I saw the ad for it on tv I almost went into convulsions. I analysed that movie inside out and I never want to see it again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)