Email from course advisor to change unit for B Computing (IS) help (1 Viewer)

HSC
So i got this email

D.Zhang@uws.edu.au

Hi all,
300144 Object-Oriented Analysis used to be offered in Spring semester. It was recently changed to Autumn from this semester due to a structural change of BICT. If you are a new student in BICT in your first semester, you should wait until next year to take this unit because this is level 2 unit, normally for year 2 students. Please contact your course advisor for more details. Please note that if you are not going to continue, you have to discontinue your enrolment by the end of March. Otherwise, you will be charged tuition fees.
Cheers,
Dongmo

So are people changing and following this advice? I'm confused..

Moldy81

UWS Course Info
HSC
So i got this email

D.Zhang@uws.edu.au

Hi all,
300144 Object-Oriented Analysis used to be offered in Spring semester. It was recently changed to Autumn from this semester due to a structural change of BICT. If you are a new student in BICT in your first semester, you should wait until next year to take this unit because this is level 2 unit, normally for year 2 students. Please contact your course advisor for more details. Please note that if you are not going to continue, you have to discontinue your enrolment by the end of March. Otherwise, you will be charged tuition fees.
Cheers,
Dongmo

So are people changing and following this advice? I'm confused..
Hi, It is best to follow the unit coordinator's advice, however should you feel confused about what to do, feel free to contact him on d.zhang@uws.edu.au for a discussion. Should you have any further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Student Central on 1300 668 370 or on studentcentral@uws.edu.au. Best regards, Team U.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)