ELISE- Study Skills Tutorial (1 Viewer)

Demise

HSC
First note of information and I'm already bored. Uni is not going to go well lol.

lordfraction

HSC
Uni Grad
hoho didn't study and just passed with 16/20 =)

I will study it properly later as it seemed to be quite important

Last edited:

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay... I've done the quiz but then it wouldn't let me view my results. After a while had to reconnect my internet and I refreshed the page and now I don't know if it's been submitted or not due to the error :( Should I just do the test again...??

scottnugent

HSC
Okay... I've done the quiz but then it wouldn't let me view my results. After a while had to reconnect my internet and I refreshed the page and now I don't know if it's been submitted or not due to the error :( Should I just do the test again...??
Hi Chelsea,

If you go into ELISE on Blackboard and then click "ELISE Quiz and Feedback" tab on the left hand side, it will show in big green letters "Congratulations! You have passed ELISE." if you've passed! If it doesn't say that, you will have to attempt again unfortunately! :)

P.S. MATH1031 hella yeah!

ChelseaMiller

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Chelsea,

If you go into ELISE on Blackboard and then click "ELISE Quiz and Feedback" tab on the left hand side, it will show in big green letters "Congratulations! You have passed ELISE." if you've passed! If it doesn't say that, you will have to attempt again unfortunately! :)

P.S. MATH1031 hella yeah!
THANK YOU!! I passed :D

And I might see you around then! :)

MiPh

HSC
20/20! It did take me an hour and one minute to complete though, although I did make a gourmet milkshake halfway through, and I pretty much read everything on the site as I was doing it... but yeah! Milkshake was great.

MiPh

HSC
Off topic: Peanut butter, ice cream, sugar, and milk. Best milkshake you will ever drink.
Didn't result as well as I would've liked. First taste: "This man was a genius". Then the whipped peanut butter floated to the top and it was all wacky (I think I may have done it wrong).
Thanks anyway, won't be making it again.

suica

HSC
5-10 minutes, 19/20. Many of the answers can easily be found by Googling and then going to the corresponding ELISE page if you're unable to get a solid guess on it.

eileend

HSC
19/20~ looked at the handbook for a bit..(2 mins) and got bored. but yeah passed it by not reading the handbook..... kinda

master_mind1

HSC
Uni Grad
no prep, 19/20, if you can't pass the test without excessive reading, well good luck to you in uni.

MiPh

HSC
no prep, 19/20, if you can't pass the test without excessive reading, well good luck to you in uni.
And you know this from experience?
It's obviously passable with minimal reading, but you can read it to see if there was any need-to-know info. There wasn't.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I still think that people should read the information it's quite useful, wasn't really designed to help you "pass the test" but rather to help you around UNSW I believe.

master_mind1

HSC
Uni Grad
I still think that people should read the information it's quite useful, wasn't really designed to help you "pass the test" but rather to help you around UNSW I believe.
i briefly skimmed the info after, it basically the same as All my own work + what you ought to know from essays in High school.

shibalnom

HSC
N/A
I've got a problem, i completed the ELISE quiz sometime last week and next day the status was changed to 'completed' on MyUNSW, but a week later, the status changed back to 'Open', and now i can't access ELISE on the blackboard. Is this normal? (i'm assuming it's not). i'm worried because of what they said about not completing ELISE (the thing about not being enrolled in 2nd semester). Please help, if you guys know anything

NewtownTutoring

HSC
Same thing happened to me when they uploaded the other safety and wellbeing tutorial. Probably happened to everyone. I'm sure they'll sort it out.

scottnugent

HSC
Happened to me but the ELISE went back to Completed. Will happen in due time guys :)

jaechen

HSC
guys are we allowed to attempt the quiz as many times until we pass??

if so then ill just keep doing it until i pass because i cbf studying LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)