Electives (1 Viewer)

mystify

HSC
Ive been to the UWS site to read up on courses and what they're like and i noticed that some give you a list of electives to choose from whereas others simply state 'plus one/two...electives'. Does this mean that you can pick pretty much anything even if it doesnt relate to your course? For example, if i was doing business could i choose an elective from say a law or even science course or are you restricted to a list of electives from which to choose?

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
Electives mean you can pretty much chose any unit, so long as you fulfill any prerequistes

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
yep.. generally your electives would be from the arts/humanties subjects, but you can do whatever you like

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
mystify said:
For example, if i was doing business could i choose an elective from say a law or even science course or are you restricted to a list of electives from which to choose?
That's what I do, except vice versa Bsc with business electives, it's a good idea to talk to your course co-ord when you deciding to choose electives in something thats totally un related to the degree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)