elective (1 Viewer)

destination

hey there everyone
just needed lil help in pickin an elective... well im studying b comm accounting
i have 2 electives left in my degree... i've done two 100 level electives... we need to do 15cp of electives.. so i've done 6 cp.. the other 9cp do they have to be part 200 and part 300 level?
n sum advice wat i shud do?:burn: ?? i so dont have a clue on which one/s to do
please help

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
punjabiz said:
hey there everyone
just needed lil help in pickin an elective... well im studying b comm accounting
i have 2 electives left in my degree... i've done two 100 level electives... we need to do 15cp of electives.. so i've done 6 cp.. the other 9cp do they have to be part 200 and part 300 level?
n sum advice wat i shud do?:burn: ?? i so dont have a clue on which one/s to do
please help
[uncoordinated ramble]

Obviously, you'd do what you're interested in... if there's nothing that grabs your fancy, there's one other really, really good alternative: (assuming you don't HAVE to do them yet)

Don't worry just yet, and Hold onto them!

If you don't need to decide just yet, hold onto them. If you're really stuck eventually and nothing outside your degree interests you, you can always expand your knowledge of your degree area. However, they're useful if you want to go on exchange -- ie you could go overseas, and just do your electives over there (therefore not having to rely on what they offer, or when they offer it, or whether it matches up with what MQ offers... actually I'm not so sure about that one). Similarly, you might find you've got interests that prop up later that you're not aware of yet.

If you don't need to decide yet, just let them be for the moment.

(If you've GOTTA do them now to fill in time, or to be eligible to graduate -- you don't say whether this is the case or not, but if so, I'd go with something that might be directly useful in your work environment that seems vaguely interesting. Psych is always useful and interesting. (Though I may be biased)

[/uncoordinated ramble]

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
ISYS123, always a good batch of female contigents from the EFS et al cores, as well as easy content (kids, this is a mouse *stare in amazement*)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
punjabiz said:
the other 9cp do they have to be part 200 and part 300 level?
if you don't mind being stalked tell us:
* your degree,
* give a link to the page of the handbook with your degree rules,
* list all the subjects you have done and will do (minus the electives you still need to do), preferably with credit point value listed as well
so we can work it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)