EIM tuition (1 Viewer)

Joosh_N

HSC
Has anyone heard of EIM tuition, if so how is the maths course there (opinions on any math course there is fine but specifically year 11 math advanced)

Tricksta776

HSC
Just finished up my year at EIM for Ext 1 and Ext 2 Math (included advanced content). The quality of education is consistently to a very high standard - Huan (The Boss) is a stock standard genius (And by that I mean he can solve difficult Ext 2 Math problems in his head in just a few seconds) and answers all questions to a thorough extent.

I whole heartedly recommend this tutoring centre for your HSC, if you check their website you can see the numerous 99.95's they've produced, as well as many other distinguished ATARs. His tutoring sessions are something I very much look forward to each week, as he not only makes them valuable but also enjoyable with his strong sense of humour. Your marks will definitely shoot up from attending EIM. Prices are the most affordable I've seen, and even then after one lesson at EIM you'll see that Huan provides education in the best interest of his students rather than interest in any financial gain. Good luck with your Prelim and HSC year, EIM is a cheat code to success 💪

sheppy123

HSC
Just finished up my year at EIM for Ext 1 and Ext 2 Math (included advanced content). The quality of education is consistently to a very high standard - Huan (The Boss) is a stock standard genius (And by that I mean he can solve difficult Ext 2 Math problems in his head in just a few seconds) and answers all questions to a thorough extent.

I whole heartedly recommend this tutoring centre for your HSC, if you check their website you can see the numerous 99.95's they've produced, as well as many other distinguished ATARs. His tutoring sessions are something I very much look forward to each week, as he not only makes them valuable but also enjoyable with his strong sense of humour. Your marks will definitely shoot up from attending EIM. Prices are the most affordable I've seen, and even then after one lesson at EIM you'll see that Huan provides education in the best interest of his students rather than interest in any financial gain. Good luck with your Prelim and HSC year, EIM is a cheat code to success 💪
this gotta be the owner

Joosh_N

HSC

Thanks for your input :) Do you know if Huan also teaches math advanced or does he just teach 3 & 4u math?

scooter32

HSC

Great community and worked solutions to weekly tests and homework always returned and available after completion.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)