EFS Labs (1 Viewer)

CloudStrife

HSC
I want to ask if anyone knows if there's like a feedback form for the labs in E4B?

I realised I lost my student card AGAIN. It's the second time this semester. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only forgetful bastard who keeps on leaving his student card in those dumb card displays.

I'm going to have a whinge about the crappy card display things on the computers. The system is really stupid and primitive.
They don't want randoms using the computers. Then they should just get students to log into the computers instead of making them take out their student card and putting it on a plastic display.

CieL

HSC
lol of all the times I've used any computer labs, I've never used that card holder thing. It's retarded.

But I reckon your best bet would be to go to ERIC.
That's where I'd hand in lost shit from the computer lab.................. if I ever found anything.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I agree it's a crap system, they used to make us do it on the library computers and I used to forget my card. The problem is that there are people checking that you have the card in the holder.

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
Yeah, nothing happens if they catch you, unless they catch you like 3 times lol.

Such an annoying system, my friend almost forgot her card today, and mentioned that she's done it before (like a LOT of people I know). I prefer the password idea myself, such as how ISYS students get a passwork to log on at E6A.

HSC
N/A
CloudStrife said:
I want to ask if anyone knows if there's like a feedback form for the labs in E4B?
Slightly unrelated, but I hear that in the future they're going to try and 'unify' all the IT systems on campus... I think it was planned to come into effect mid-2008 but it will likely take longer. I know the Library IT staff mentioned wanting to make the regular comp labs password-access at some point, if that happens the EFS labs should follow shortly after.

CloudStrife

HSC
I think my card was taken and not returned the first time because it had the railway sticker.
Since renewing my card, I've already lost it twice but luckily found it again a week later from either the library or the bright yellow shirt lab assistants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)